This is the contact page for me and this site, buildingengineertraining.com. My name is Steve Larsen and I am the man behind the curtain here. I started this site in December of 2013. Back in 1992 I joined the Navy (more here on my About Me page) where I served aboard a submarine as a nuke machinist’s mate.
After my service ended in 1998 I went directly into building engineering and have been doing it ever since, so nearly 16 years now?
Why you may want to contact me:
- You’ve got an idea for like an engineering best practice you want to have published or discussed.
- You hate my writing and/or this site.
- You want to recommend a tool or service.
- You are a contractor who knows how to do awesome stuff and you want to share.
- You are a contractor and you’d like to run an ad in my engineering site sidebar.
- You want to comment on something but don’t want it public.
- You want to subscribe before this becomes a small paid membership site in the future (once in, you’re in.)
- Any reason at all.
How to get in touch
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (not the best way.)
- Use the contact form below (2nd best way.)
- Subscribe over in the right sidebar there and then you’ll be free to communicate (best way :-).)
- Email me at email@example.com (not the best way but better.)
That is it. Do not hesitate for any reason. I hope to hear from you!